Saturday, October 28

HUMOR IN REAL LIFE

My Client has Time Issues.

She recently returned from Boston with comments and changes for the project we're working on and is leaving town again on Tuesday, so it is imperative that we meet face-to-face to discuss the changes and next steps.

Originally I suggested we meet Sunday early-evening, but she nixed that idea. So, we arrange to meet on Sunday at 1:00. Then, Thursday night she changes our meeting to Saturday at 2:00. Then, Saturday I receive a call and she wants to change it to 3:00. During this conversation she decides Sunday afternoon would be better after all.

I finally said, "Olivia—how about Sunday evening?"

"Great!", she says. "What time is good for you?"

"How about early evening, about 5:00?" I reply.

"That sounds GREAT!", said Olivia. "Let's make it 5:30."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, look at your patience being tested. Doing a good job you are in that department. I wonder what the outcome with be. 7:45 perhaps? Good Luk. :)

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Eve chica. Sending you warm wishes.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home