Sunday, June 25

THE ACCIDENT THAT WASN'T

I put the laptop on the floor beside my chair and a few minutes later I'm stepping over the laptop reaching behind the desktop computer to plug in a firewire cable so I can transfer data and I get the cable plugged in and take a step back and my foot ...

... touches down directly on the top side of the laptop and I feel it and ... shift balance, keep moving that leg back until that foot has found solid ground.

Now. Had I been drunk, that laptop screen would have been smashed. I would have stepped on it. I've seen the results, and they are expensive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home